taking something old... making something new.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

when impulse buys go terribly right...

So Bart and I have found a place to live when we're married. It's a great little house in Bellevue and it's close to everything! I love the house and think it's quite charming. While I won't actually be living there until April 9 after 1:00 in the afternoon, I am moving all my things into the place so I don't have to keep it all in storage. So it has been really fun playing house, even if it only lasts until I go home each night!
Our living room is quite large and there was this big blank space on the wall and I decided that what I'd really love is a side table or buffet. I found this beauty on craig's list last week for $150 (it's antique). I had a little inward battle and deleted my correspondence with the previous owner because I told myself that I was not going to spend any more money on this darn wedding and this darn house. But alas, somehow I found myself in my car with cash in hand. And you know what? I don't regret it. I absolutely love it, and I know that Bart will grow to love it someday as well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cyd, this side table is awesome and you've done a great job setting up your house already. I'm so happy for you two :)

    ReplyDelete